Lisa Munch Holst – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hestejournalisten v/ Lisa Holst
How we handle your personal information:
We handle the personal information that you or another party has provided us with.
We only handle your personal information in order to live up to our contractual agreement with you.
Without this information, we would not be able to live up to this agreement.
It usually concerns the following personal information:
- Name, address, phone number, e-mail address
- credit card information
Time limits for deletion/storage
We aim to delete (or anonymise) personal information as soon as it has no relevance. We do keep them for 5 years though due to the law of accounting in Denmark.
Your privacy rights
In connection to our treatment of your personal information, you have several rights:
- The right to receive information about how we treat your personal information (the right of information).
- The right to get insight into your personal information.
- The right to correct wrong personal information.
- The right to have your personal information deleted.
- The right to object to your personal information being used for direct marketing.
- The right to object to automatic, individual decisions, including profiling.
- The right to have your personal information moved (data transportability).
We reserve the right to deny requests that are unreasonably repetitive, demands a disproportional amount of technical intervention (e.g. developing a new system or making extreme changes to an already existing practice), affect the protection of other people’s personal information, or something that would be extremely impractical (e.g. requests regarding information that exists as back-up copies).
If we can correct your information, we are of course willing to do this, except if it demands a disproportionally huge effort. We strive to maintain our services in a way that protects your information from erroneous or harmful damage. When we delete your personal information from our services, it is therefore possible that we may not be able to delete matching copies from our archive servers right away, and it may not be possible to delete them from the systems hosting our back-up copies.
You have the right to file a complaint at any time to the DPA (the Danish DPA can be contacted here: https://www.datatilsynet.dk/borger/klage-til-datatilsynet.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with businesses, organizations, or individuals. Except for under these circumstances:
- With your consent.
We share personal information with businesses, organizations, or individuals if you have given your consent. To do this, we require an active choice from you of sharing your personal information.
- External data storage
- For legal reasons
We share personal information with businesses, organizations, or individuals outside of this company if we believe in good faith that access to, use of, storage, or publication of the information is necessary in order to:
- Observe existing laws, regulations, legal proceedings, or valid requests from public authorities.
- Enforce existing service terms & conditions and comply with our agreement with you, including investigations into potential transgressions.
- Register, stop, or in other ways protect against problems regarding fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Keep the company from harm, the rights of the public, property, or security, such as is demanded or allowed according to existing laws.
- Antivirus programs on all IT-systems that treat personal information.
- Back-up of all IT-systems that treat personal information.
- The use of IT-systems designed for treatment of information.
- Restricted access to personal information, so they are only accessed if necessary.
- Data processing agreements with contractors who treat the personal information on behalf of the company.
Completion of the abovementioned risk assessment and documentation of all systems that treat personal information in order to ensure an enlightened foundation of the security level in regards to the treatment of personal information within the company.
We work hard to protect the company against unauthorized access, changes, publication, or deletion of personal information stored by us.
We have the following organizational and technical measures employed in the company in general:
Observance and cooperation in regards to supervising authorities